At this event, we will present simple yet successful tactics for improving your search ratings and strengthening your online presence. You will leave with practical knowledge you can implement as soon as the webinar ends.
What You'll Learn:
- What is SEO, and how does it work?
- Why do you need SEO for promoting your startup?
- How to utilize SEO practices on your website to achieve the best results possible?
- What type of content is relative to your audience and why?
- How to rank exceptionally on search engine results pages (SERPs)?
is the co-founder of the skill-testing platform, Workello. He helps teams scale their content production to generate tens of millions of organic visitors through SEO and content marketing.Additional Resources:
Find more Startup Events
, learn about Finding a Co-Founder
, or visit our Insight Blog
for more startup tips.
About Founder Institute:
The Founder Institute
is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,000 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.