Do you have an AI or robotics startup that needs funding? Do you want to learn how startup funding works, what you need to do before raising, and where you can go to get it? Then join us for this interactive, online fundraising workshop, which will provide practical, step by step advice. It will feature talks from entrepreneurs who have successfully raised money for their businesses and investors funding companies. Learn expert tips, the pitfalls to avoid, what investors are looking for, how equity works, and more. Joining the panel will be Howard Bornstein (Principal at Innospark Ventures) and Tom Ryden (Executive Director at MassRobotics).
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their AI or robotics startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...