2021 is the time to rebuild. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Jul 14, 2021
- Time: 05:30 pm - 06:15 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
General Manager, Venture Lane
Principal, Innospark Ventures
Executive Director, MassRobotics
Managing Director, Founder Institute Boston
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their AI or robotics startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
Related EventsMore events
August 18, 2021Register
- 08:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times