To prepare, start with your one-sentence pitch. See how it's done using our Madlibs
What You'll Learn:
- How to give a concise, yet compelling, elevator pitch
- What investors are looking for in a startup pitch
- If selected, specific advice and feedback on your pitch and startup idea
Feedback Experts & Hosts:
- Alex M. Dascalu - Director @ Founder Institute Eastern Europe
- Janet Todorova - Director @ Founder Institute Eastern Europe & Head of Expansion @ Founder Institute HQ
- Ivaylo Ivanov - Director @ Founder Institute Eastern Europe
Danail Hadjiatanasov - Entrepreneur In Residence @ Founder Institute Eastern Europe
- Konstantinos Vassakis - Co-Founder @ Bizrupt
- Alexandra Karapidaki - Co-Founder @ Bizrupt
About Founder Institute:
The Founder Institute
is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,500 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.
is a non-profit organization founded in 2017 and based in Crete. Its vision is to create a robust ecosystem of innovation and entrepreneurship in the Greek region, with the aim of continuous and sustainable development for a better future. Until today, Bizrupt has organized 100+ events and workshops with 7500+ participants. As a result, 875 people have been upskilled, and 55 new businesses have been supported through its holistic entrepreneurial programs.