What You'll Learn:
- How to give a concise yet compelling elevator pitch
- What investors are looking for in a startup pitch
- Specific advice and feedback on your pitch and startup ideas
Speakers and mentors will be added soon.
To get the most out of this Pitch for Feedback event:
- Come ready for live video networking
- Prepare by starting with your one-sentence pitch. See how it's done using our Madlibs format.
- Fill out our Elevator Pitch Worksheet.
To access all of the networking features of this event, please join using Chrome or Firefox from a desktop or tablet, or download the Airmeet Mobile App.
About Founder Institute:
The Founder Institute
is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 7,000 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 100 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.