Finding great co-founders and early team members can make or break your startup. However, the pandemic is making it harder to connect and find people that share your same passion, and that have the specific skillsets you are looking for. On this fun and interactive event you will learn the best practices for finding and formalizing co-founder relationships, and have the opportunity to network with others looking to connect on startup projects across many different regions. Join us for what promises to be an engaging online event!
It is not required, but to get the most out of this co-founder networking event:
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a Waterloo - Toronto Corridor startup
- Anyone looking for a co-founder and looking to learn about co-founder relationships
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
What is the Agenda?
- Short presentation & Q&A on best practices for finding and formalizing a co-founder
- Group and one-to-one speed networking with others looking for a co-founder
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Waterloo, see our list of Startup Resources