FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: May 24, 2022
- Time: 09:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
André M. König
Managing Partner, Entanglement Capital
Managing Partner, Qubits Ventures
Chief Business Officer, Atom Computing
Managing Editor, Quantum Computing Report
About the Ecosystem Organizations:
- Qubits Ventures (https://www.qubitsventures.com): A pre-seed quantum technology fund investing in early stage quantum tech startups.
- OneQuantum (https://onequantum.org/): The leading global quantum technology community supporting startups with resources.
- Quantum Computing Report (https://quantumcomputingreport.com/): Established in 2015, the Quantum Computing Report is the most authoritative source for quantum industry developments as they happen. We will chronicle and promote quantum computing developments for parties interested in the industry.
- Atom Computing (https://atom-computing.com/): Atom Computing is a growing start-up company focused on one mission: Deliver scalable quantum computers that can solve some of the most daunting problems ever attempted by man or machine.
- AILA (https://www.joinai.la/): Artificial Intelligence Los Angeles (AI LA) is a public benefit 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; supporting the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics) communities of the Greater Los Angeles area.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a quantum startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
What is the Agenda?
- Panel Discussion with Representatives from Top Quantum Organizations
- Question and Answer Session
- Online Networking
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Ulaanbaatar, see our list of Startup Resources.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times