FI50 - See our fastest growing portfolio companies from 2021.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Jan 13, 2022
- Time: 01:00 pm - 02:30 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
Head of Acceleration, VC Lab
Who should Attend?
- Leaders in the venture capital ecosystem interested in the industry transformation
- Aspiring venture capitalists interested in the free VC Lab accelerator, Genesis
- Limited partners interested in hearing about opportunities worldwide
About VC Lab
VC Lab (govclab.com) is a virtual program that helps new and emerging managers to launch venture builders, accelerators, pre-seed, seed or Series A venture capital firms globally. The goal of the program is to help you complete your first closing in six months or less by providing a supportive community, tactical advice and resources through approximately 25 hours per week of structured work.
Participants work closely with the Silicon Valley team of the VC Lab and leading experts in launching VC funds, including experienced general partners, limited partners, fund of funds and back office experts. Through the program, you will join private webinars, attend office hours and you will engage with your peers via our dedicated Slack channel. The program also provides managers with the opportunity to participate in Demo Day style events to help accelerate their fundraising efforts.
Learn more and apply to the program at govclab.com.
Related EventsMore events
February 10, 2022Register
- Adeo Ressi and Mike Suprovici
- 10:00 AM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times