2021 is the time to rebuild. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Jun 23, 2021
- Time: 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
- Timezone: America/New York
About the Guest:
Adam Spector is a 3x founder, COO, and 40x Seed Angel Investor, having invested in exited companies that include Datalogue, August Smart Lock and more. As the Chief Operations Officer at AbstractOps, Adam and his team “abstracts away” business operations through their operations platform so that Founders and Executives can focus on what matters to them most: product and sales. Join us as Adam shares his expertise to help you with your startup logistics and answers your questions.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to learn from local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the best way to launch and grow a company
Related EventsMore events
June 16, 2021Register
- 01:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times