- Your host for this global event. Martín is the Executive Director for FI Texas. He has been involved with the FI ecosystem since 2017 and helped hundreds of founders navigate their startup journey. Meet the Speakers :
Dr. Brandon Gantt
- Founder and CEO of SAPi. Brandon made the transition to being an entrepreneur after spending 5 years in public education. He graduated from the FI Texas Summer 2022 cohort.Anna Benini
- Founder and CEO of Liane Care. Anna spent 20+ years working in human resources (at a leadership level) for large multinational companies like Zep, Allergan, L'Oreal, and Mercer. She left the corporate world to start a fractional HR consulting firm (yourHR) and a flexible benefits platform for caregivers (Liane Care). She graduated from the FI Rome 2018 cohort.Naresh Ravula
- Founder of HomeKuisines. Naresh spent 10 years working for large brands like Best Buy and Infosys in software development and sales. He graduated from the FI Western Canada 2021 cohort and made the decision to work on HomeKuisines full-time. Lulu Waters
- Founder of Book Sherpa. Lulu spent 10+ years working in the live events industry organizing 300 events per year. She made the decision to become an executive coach and start Book Sherpa in 2020 - a learning system for adults with dyslexia and ADHD to comprehend and retain information. She graduated from the FI San Diego Spring 2022 cohort Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entrepreneur someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...