Cradle Fund Sdn Bhd, Suite 4.8.1, Level 4 PNB Darby Park, 10 Jalan Binjai
- Start Date: Mon Mar 30, 2015
- Starts at: 07:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Special Guest (Online) - Adeo Ressi
Local Speaker - Chu Tzu Ming, founder of Persuasion Technologies
Tzu Ming started his career as a consultant in leading management and technology consulting firms AT Kearney and Deloitte Consulting. He is also a VC during his 4 years as a partner in Netrove Partners. He is a very seasonal enterpreneur with vast experience in B2B businesses. His company Persuasion Technologies Sdn Bhd has now expanded regionally within South East Asia.
Local Speaker - Edwin Wang, founder of everyday.com.my
Edwin Wang started his career as a software developer. Listen to his story how 3 years of enterpreneurship change his life and career. He sold his company everyday.com.my to Living Social Inc in 2012.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entreprenuer someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Live Q&A with Adeo Ressi - Founder and CEO of Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
[Business Leap photo from Shutterstock]
Related EventsMore events
- Felix Muniz, Gustavo Barbosa, Rafael Rios, Daniel Messeder
- Rede+ Tancredo Neves, Av. Tancredo Neves, 450, Salvador
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times