Lead the future in your city by opening a Founder Institute chapter. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Nov 23, 2021
- Time: 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
About the Speaker:
Eva Dimitrova has spent the better part of the last 10 years helping startups and Fortune 500 companies launch products and gain traction. Some of these companies have reached more than 100 million active users in their first year. She has insatiable curiosity about what makes a winning product. As a consultant, Eva had the privilege of working with giants like Vodafone, Google, Microsoft, Amazon and IBM. This allowed her to deepen her expertise and helped her develop a systematic approach to marketing that stands out and sells more.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a Egypt startup
- Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively market their business and learn about available resources
- Anyone interested in learning more about the Founder Institute’s global program
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Cairo, see our list of Startup Resources.
Related EventsMore events
July 02, 2022Register
- Giorgi Tsurtsumia, Nato Chakvetadze, Lasha Antadze, Anano Dolaberidze, and Eralp Hatipoglu
- 10 Dodo Abashidze Str., , Tbilisi
- 08:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times