Assure founders pursue the right ideas
Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company and wants to validate this.
• Anyone who would like to do a startup without an idea and wants to know how generate good ones
• Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
How to identify good business ideas ... and bad ones
• What can you do if your idea turns out to be a bad one
• What to look out for when generating ideas; markets, partners, competitors ...
• Hear about success and failure stories
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
[Business Leap photo from Shutterstock]
Enrollment for this event is closed.
The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,500 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.