St. Goedeleplein 5 place Sainte Gudule, 1000 Brussels
- Date: Aug 13, 2014
- Time: 09:30 PM - 12:00 AM
- Timezone: America/New York
Founder, CEO, Ambassify
Who should Attend?
Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company and wants to validate this.
• Anyone who would like to do a startup without an idea and wants to know how generate good ones
• Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the Topics?
How to identify good business ideas ... and bad ones
• What can you do if your idea turns out to be a bad one
• What to look out for when generating ideas; markets, partners, competitors ...
• Hear about success and failure stories
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Workshop with presentation on identifying good business ideas
- Testimonial by entrepreneurs
- Aspirant entrepreneurs submit their idea for validation
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
[Business Leap photo from Shutterstock]
Related EventsMore events
- 10:00 AM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times