Las Vegas has a fast growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey. However, many people don't know about all of the resources available, the differences between them, or what resources are right for them. At "How to Start Up in Las Vegas", we will gather representatives from different entrepreneurial organizations to give a quick overview of who their audience is, and then host a panel moderated by a top local journalist to discuss the startup ecosystem and the opportunities available.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to The Founder Institute
- Introductory Talks by Jackie Jensen (Originate, Vegas Tech & Ticketcake) and Fred Cook (Moveline)
- Question and Answer Session
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
[Network photo from Shutterstock]