Want to start a startup but don’t know what resources are available to you in Hong Kong and other Asian countries?
Hong Kong and Asia have a fast growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey. However many people don't know about all of the resources available, the differences between them, or what resources are right for them.
At "How to Start Up in Asia" we will learn from the entrepreneurial journeys of a very successful Asia founder - Alex Chen of EZTABLE - and hear his entrepreneurial store and advices about the Asia-Pacific startup ecosystems and opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching an Asia startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn from the best entrepreneurs
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Panel Discussion with Representatives from Top Local Organizations
- Question and Answer Session
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
[Network photo from Shutterstock]