The Founder Institute is looking for startup advisors and leaders near you. Learn more
Santander Work Café
10 Park Row
10 Park Row
- Start Date: Tue Aug 20, 2019
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Director, Paceline Ltd
Head of Customer Happiness, Warp it
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
What are some of the Topics?
- What to consider before starting a company
- What steps to take to make early progress, quickly and cheaply
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
[Business Leap photo from Shutterstock]
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times