- Start Date: Thu Feb 20, 2020
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
CEO & Founder, Desifer Advisory
Head of Growth, Improove
Who should Attend?
- Anyone with a tech product or prototype
- Anyone interested in startup customer acquisition and retention
- Anyone who wants to learn how to gain traction and scale a startup
What are some of the Topics?
- How to turn your business idea into a minimum viable company
- What steps to take to get traction in the market, quickly and at NO COST
- How to gain user insights about your product
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on Gaining Traction
- Question and Answer/Traction Workshop
- Discussion and Networking
This event is hosted by Desifer and the BASE10 startup community in Uppsala.
Desifer offer innovation services, build digital products and services, and accelerate market launch for emerging startups. Desifer Founder Institute is part of the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator, the Founder Institute, with accelerator programs in 65 countries and a track record from helping more than 4000 startups raise over $900M. Our founders transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build their team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul and Appota – and Stockholm graduates like TrusTrace, Clokka and Maiyak.
BASE10 is a the largest coworking centre in uppsala targeted at startups specifically. They have offices, hotdesks, open free work space pver 1300 sq meters in Uppsalas newest building on the centralstaton Juvelen ("The Jewel"), and run many programmes and events for startups such as this one!
Related EventsMore events
- 10:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times