Register below to get the login details
2021 is the time to rebuild. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
- Date: Feb 3, 2021
- Time: 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
- Timezone: America/New York
Topics that will be covered on this event include:
- What qualifies for R&D tax credits;
- What expenses can you claim;
- How much money can you get back from the government;
- What are the filing and documentation requirements;
- How long will it take to get your refund;
- What are the risks involved.
This event is run in partnership with Boast.AI
Since 2012, Boast has been helping innovative businesses recover their R&D costs from the government. As entrepreneurs themselves, they know first hand that capital is one of the key requirements for businesses to continue to innovate and grow. R&D tax credit is the cheapest form of capital you can get as you do not have to pay interest or give up equity. Their software and experts handle your R&D tax credit claims on an ongoing basis to ensure nothing is missed and all the supporting documentation is in place, leading to larger refunds and lower audit risk with less time invested from your team. Learn more at Boast.ai.
Related EventsMore events
March 09, 2021Register
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times