425 Market Street 26th Floor
- Start Date: Tue Aug 20, 2019
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Managing Director, Telosity Fund & Partner Mirai Global, Vinaj Ventures- Telosity.io
Jessica Chin Foo
Director of Strategic Partnerships, KiwiTech
Who should Attend?
- Anyone with a tech product or prototype
- Anyone who wants to learn how to gain traction and scale a startup
What are some of the Topics?
- How to turn your research or prototype into a company
- What steps to take to make early progress, quickly and cheaply
- How to gain user insights about your product
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on Gaining Traction
- Question and Answer/Traction Workshop
- Discussion and Networking
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in San Francisco, see our list of Startup Resources in San Francisco.
Related EventsMore events
- Orlan Almeida, Marcos Sarres, and Tarso Frota Neto
- EI! Comunidade de Empreendedorismo, SIG QUADRA 2 LOTE 340 BLOCO 1, BRASÍLIA
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times
- Adeo Ressi and Alex M. Dascalu
- Mindspace Victoriei, Bulevardul Ion Mihalache 15-17, Bucharest, Romania,
- 07:00 PM