Register below to get the login details
Help us to build the future. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
- Date: Oct 27, 2020
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Timezone: America/Los Angeles
About the Speakers:
Michelle (Lin) Park, has been building consumer-centric brands across channels for over a decade, focused on tapping into human insights and delivering meaningful solutions for the jobs-to-be-done. A strategist & story-teller, she has built world renowned brands from Procter & Gamble to leading start-ups and PE-backed endeavors, operating at the junction of brand and performance marketing. She advises consumer-oriented start-ups focused on wellness, non-profit, and the future of education and was most recently Entrepreneur-in-Resident at Human Ventures, building her own early stage start-up.
What You Will Learn:
- How to design frameworks for your customer experience journey
- How to incorporate empathetic design for a better user experience
- How to balance the various channels between brand building and customer acquisition
Who Should Join?
- Anyone thinking of launching a consumer-oriented startup
- Anyone working to grow their e-commerce business through a consumer-centric model
- Anyone working to expand their digital footprint through building brand loyalists
Related EventsMore events
November 10, 2020Register
- 05:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times