FI50 - See our fastest growing portfolio companies from 2021.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Oct 20, 2021
- Time: 08:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship
- Anyone who is keen to learn from an inspiring, enlightening and authentic conversation
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who has been working tirelessly to bring their product to the marketplace
About the Speakers:
- Mercedes Bankston is the Program Director of FI London and a Venture Capital Advisor at Loyal VC, a global startup index fund with over 125 investments across more than 35 countries. Mercedes is also the Founder of Jump Start VC, an alternative Venture Capital Firm investing in companies with traction on Kickstarter and IndieGogo. Prior to this, Mercedes was the Director of Business Development for McGraw-Hill Education, responsible for analyzing and developing new investments within Ed-tech worldwide. Her engineering background has allowed her to work for Cisco, NEC and Oracle, designing and driving innovation within healthcare and education. In her spare time, Mercedes has been involved with hosting NASA Hackathons and leading Girls-In-Tech, a global non-profit focused on the engagement, education and empowerment of girls and women who are passionate about technology and careers in STEM fields.
- Paloma Lecheta is a Brazilian based LATAM Regional Program Director and a Regional Success Manager at Founder Institute who is passionate about helping to find, fund and launch startups to help aspiring founders succeed. Paloma is also a Board Member and Co-Founder of We are All Smart (WAAS), a non profit organization that empowers underprivileged youth, between the ages of 5 and 18, from vulnerable communities in Brazil, to develop problem solving skills using technology as a tool by offering knowledge and inspiration through technological education and human development projects, empowering them to develop and lead solutions to problems encountered in their communities.
- Elisa Sepulveda is a Program Director at FI Austin and an EIR at Math Venture Partners, an early to growth-stage venture capital fund focusing on technical and digital companies. Elisa is an operational leader that galvanizes growth through community engagement and go-to-market strategies. She’s an experienced builder, working with startups to bring products to market and expanding that market. Elisa likes to keep busy and is heavily involved in different aspects of the greater Texas entrepreneurial ecosystem. Her former roles included being the General Manager of The Riveter Austin, a community and network of coworking spaces built by women for all. Elisa believes that entrepreneurship is the key to lift up underserved communities and she’s passionate about helping underserved founders build their companies, raise money, and hire people like them.
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Hanoi, see our list of Startup Resources.
Related EventsMore events
December 03, 2021Register
Mental Fitness, Mindfulness, and Meditation for Entrepreneurs, an AMA with Mark Montalban + VIP Alumni Networking Summit
- 07:00 AM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times