FI50 - See our fastest growing portfolio companies from 2021.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Nov 10, 2021
- Time: 08:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
About the Speaker:
Adam Spector is a 3x founder, COO, and 40x Seed Angel Investor, having invested in exited companies that include Datalogue, August Smart Lock and more. As the Chief Operations Officer at AbstractOps, Adam and his team “abstracts away” business operations through their operations platform so that Founders and Executives can focus on what matters to them most: product and sales. Join us as Adam shares his expertise to help you with your startup logistics and answers your questions.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to learn from local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the best way to launch and grow a company
See more Online Startup Events, or for more information about the investors, incubators, and accelerators in San Diego, see our list of Startup Resources.
Related EventsMore events
March 01, 2022Register
- Gaurav Bhattacharya and Mike Sherbakov
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times