Admissions for the Funding Lab
Q1 2024 program cohort are open now - here, we're excited to launch a new 'Head Start' self-paced preparation guide (open beta) available immediately to any founder who wants to prepare for fundraising, and get ready for the next full Funding Lab post-program.
As the name implies, this course will literally give you a ‘head start’ on Funding Lab. The Head Start e-course covers approximately the first 4 weeks of Funding Lab program deliverables, and will provide you with tools and best practices to raise money from professional investors.In Head Start you will:
- Learn how startup fundraising works + prepare to enter Funding Lab
- Create a solid plan to run a successful fundraising campaign
- Activate + Build your Professional Network (Connectors)
- Begin constructing a Target List of 100+ Qualified Investors
- Update the FI HQ team on your progress (Metrics Reporting)
We are looking forward to sharing more with you about this open beta launch of the new 'Head Start' startup fundraising pre-curriculum, as well as to hearing your feedback from those who choose to enroll now, ahead of the full Funding Lab post-program! Join us to ask any questions you have + join Head Start immediately!