2021 is the time to rebuild. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Mar 24, 2021
- Time: 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
Kieran Flanagan has a proven track record in helping businesses, from start-ups to scale-ups, grow their traffic, users, and revenue. At HubSpot, he's played a major role in the growth of their international business, product-led business, and global customer acquisition group. As an SVP of marketing, he currently leads a group that spans global customer acquisition, HubSpot media, and HubSpot academy and community.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a Washington DC startup
- Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively market their business, grow their customer base, and learn about available resources
- Anyone interested in learning more about HubSpot and Founder Institute’s Global programs
This event is hosted in partnership with Hubspot for Startups.
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Washington DC, see our list of Startup Resources.
Related EventsMore events
August 11, 2021Register
- 09:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times