To launch a great startup, it is absolutely critical to get feedback on your idea and pitch from experienced entrepreneurs. At this interactive online event, you can learn the best practices for pitching and how to share your startup ideas. Then, you can join several virtual tables to get feedback in an open and helpful environment. These tables will be hosted by entrepreneurs and advisors with vast experience in launching and building fast-growing companies.
This event is part of OpenToStart, a free online bootcamp to help anyone that is open to starting a company in 2023 get the connections and feedback needed to make the right decision. Learn more at FI.co/open.
To participate in all of the networking components of this event, you must join using a Desktop or Laptop with Chrome or Firefox.
Anyone who attends has an opportunity to get feedback. If you'd like to prepare your pitch for feedback, first review the resources at http://fi.co/madlibs.Meet the Mentors
What You'll Learn
- You will learn the best practices for pitching
- You will learn how to share your startup ideas
- You will learn how to launch and build fast-growing companies
What is the Agenda?
- Short presentation on startup pitching
- Structured Networking and Feedback Sessions with startup mentors
What will you Accomplish?
- Get actionable feedback that will help you develop a stronger pitch
- Connect with founders that are working on interesting startup ideas
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.
OpenToStart is powered by Astrella: Cap Table software that's Simple and Secure. Schedule your demo here: https://astrella.com/demo-request/