FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Dec 01, 2021
- Time: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
Learn more about the Founder Showcase at FounderShowcase.com.
About the Keynote Speaker: Brant Cooper, NY Times Best-Selling Author of The Lean Entrepreneur, and CEO of Moves the Needle
BRANT COOPER is The New York Times bestselling author of The Lean Entrepreneur and CEO and Founder of Moves the Needle. He is a trusted adviser to startups and large enterprises around the world. With more than 25 years of expertise in changing industrial age mindset into digital age opportunity, he blends agile, human-centered design, and lean methodologies to ignite entrepreneurial action from the front lines to the C-suite. As a sought-after keynote speaker, startup mentor, and executive advisor, he travels the globe sharing his vision for reimagining 21st century organizations. Bringing agility, digital transformation, and a focus on creating value for customers, he helps leaders navigate the uncertainty brought on by increased complexity and endless disruption.
- Adil Jafry is Co-Founder of Chandah Space Technologies and Founder at Ecosphere Ventures: Ecosphere Ventures is a Houston-based, Pre-Seed fund focused on transformative sustainability and cleantech solutions in the US. Adil is also passionate about space exploration, astrobiology, and exoplanets research and loves everything DIY, incl. 3D Printing, and Open Sourced innovations.
- Ranjeet Shetye is Partner, YourNest Venture Capital: Through YourNest Venture Ranjeet takes founders on the journey from ideation through seed to Series A and beyond ensuring that products are based on cutting-edge technology and mature as efficiently as possible. He also helps founders enable generate revenue from cutting-edge hi-tech solutions. Ranjeet’s specialties include driving technology, programs and customers towards a common goal.
- Genevieve LeMarchal is the Head of Healthcare Ventures at Expert Dojo: Expert Dojo is the most active early stage start-up accelerator and fund in Southern California. Genevieve invests in pre seed and seed stage companies all over the world. Companies in her portfolio include life sciences, digital health, XR tech, consumer brands, beauty and more. Genevieve previously served as a Partner at a new science and deep technology advisory and fund in formation and was General Partner of FoundersPad VC, and a founding board member of XXCelerate Fund. Prior to venture capital she was a serial entrepreneur with a wide range of experience ranging from tech to consumer brands.
- Lisa Besserman is Founder of Startup Buenos Aires (SUBA) and Managing Director at Expa VC: Expa VC, a $350M venture fund investing in pre-seed to series A startups and SUBA is an accelerator program aimed to inspire, connect and support startups and entrepreneurs throughout Latin America. She is an active participant in the global startup community -- a Google, Visa, BBVA & The Next Web Mentor, Summit Speaker, U.S Department of State Spotlight Entrepreneur and Judge for various startup competitions around the world and has been named as Business Insider’s “Top 100 Most Influential Women in Tech” as well as the “Business Innovator of Latin America” by the Council of the Americas
Meet the Founders Showcasing their Companies:
- Bre Cruickshank Radical Girl Gang
- Dallas Barnes Reya Health
- Chetan Nagendra Quoqo
- Emma Clark The Sauce
- Jonathan Lamer Moduly
- Matt Riback Dreamfully
- Malcolm Woods Fare Up There
- Shilpa Sharma Flyte AI
Previous Founder Showcase companies have raised over $1.5 billion in funding. A short-list of companies that did one of their first public pitches on the Founder Showcase stage include Udemy, Relay Rides, Thumbtack, Realty Mogul, Kaggle, and many more. Learn more about the Founder Showcase at FounderShowcase.com.
Who Should Attend?
- Angel and early-stage investors looking to invest in startups
- Alumni, mentors, and friends of the Founder Institute
- Anyone interested in launching a technology company
- Anyone interested in learning about the innovative companies coming out of Founder Institute and beyond
Related EventsMore events
December 07, 2021Register
- Jon Zaikowski, Max Thalheimer, Orly Zeewy, Jason Pont, Zave Smith, Bill Rivkin, Peter Yeargin, Stefanos Damianakis, and Steven Turner
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times