501 Grant Street 11th Floor
- Start Date: Tue Oct 01, 2019
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Mark De Santis
CEO, Bloomfield Robotics
Executive Director , MS Product Management, Carnegie Mellon University, EIR, Katz & CBA , University of Pittsburgh
Founder & Managing Partner, Aqualibrium LLC
Who Should Attend?
- Angel and early-stage investors looking to invest in startups
- Alumni, Mentors, and Friends of the Founder Institute
- Anyone interested in launching a technology company in Pittsburgh
- Anyone who is interested in innovative companies coming out of Pittsburgh
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Pittsburgh, see our list of Startup Resources. Or, if you're interested in perfecting your pitch, read our Pitch Deck Guide and download free pitch templates.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times