2021 is the time to rebuild. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Jun 16, 2021
- Time: 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
Participating Alumni Include:
- Saad Hassan, FI-Toronto Alumni & Founder & CEO of Nvestiv Capital. Nvestiv is the world's first and only online capital raising platform for the alternative investments industry. They help General and Limited partners collaboratively efficiently using technology to streamline the process and costs associated with raising capital.
- Irene Essienanwan Bangwell, FI-Lagos Alumni & Co-Founder of KNOSK Education. KNOSK has designed an indigenous secondary education model that is based on action learning. Their model helps to foster deep learning, and builds thinking and problem solving skills.
- Tom Elliott, FI-Boston Alumni & Co-Founder & CEO of Left Hook. Left Hook gives SaaS leaders integration superpowers through their Managed Integrations-as-a-Service platform.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone interested in joining a startup accelerator
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or a growing company
- Anyone interested in speaking with Founder Institute Alumni
Related EventsMore events
August 18, 2021Register
- 05:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times