Register below to get the login details
Help us to build the future. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
- Date: 2020-09-16T18:30:00-07:00
- Time: 2020-09-16T18:30:00-07:00 - 2020-09-16T19:30:00-07:00
- Timezone: 2020-09-16T19:30:00-07:00
Managing Director, Founder Institute Seattle
Manager, Echo Product Marketing GTM, Amazon
Elisa La Cava
Senior Associate, Madrona Venture Group
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading entrepreneurs
- Anyone who has an early-stage startup and wants expert feedback
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or a tech company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
We will be selecting people from the audience to pitch, and will do as many as time allows. To prepare, work on your one sentence pitch at http://fi.co/madlibs.
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.
Related EventsMore events
September 23, 2020Register
- Levi Velez, Jeremy Zaretzky, and Steve Cherewaty
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times