290 King Street East
- Start Date: Wed Oct 09, 2019
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Director, Founder Institute Waterloo
Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Catalyst Capital
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading entrepreneurs
- Anyone who has an early-stage startup and wants expert feedback
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
We will be selecting people from the audience to pitch, and will do as many as time allows. To prepare, work on your one sentence pitch at http://fi.co/madlibs.
- 6 pm - Networking
- 7 pm - Pitches
- 8:30 pm - Networking
- 9 pm - Close
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.
Related EventsMore events
- Jules Buker, Andrew Lockley, Emin Can Turan, Tom Charman, Remus Radvan
- Rise London, 41 Luke street, Shoreditch , London
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times