2955 Campus Dr #110
- Date: Dec 3, 2019
- Time: 06:30 PM - 09:00 PM
- Timezone: America/Los Angeles
Director of Innovation, Diamond Edge Ventures
Advisor & Entrepreneur, Moodfit
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading entrepreneurs
- Anyone who has an early-stage startup and wants expert feedback
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
We will be selecting people from the audience to pitch, and will do as many as time allows. To prepare, work on your one sentence pitch at http://fi.co/madlibs.
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.
For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available, see our see our list of Startup Resources in Silicon Valley: https://FI.co/startup-resources. Interested in perfecting your pitch? Read our Pitch Deck Guide: https://FI.co/pitch_deck
Related EventsMore events
- Claire Denniston, Annie Guo, Sarah Corne, Wen Hu, Duong VU, and Caroline Ramade
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times