425 Market Street 26th Floor
- Start Date: Tue Sep 24, 2019
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Head of Marketing Strategy and Innovation, Esurance
Founder, The Change Project
Vice President S.F, Essen International
Chief People Officer, The RealReal
Founder, KeenBrain, business courses and coaching to take you to the next level
Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Gateway Incubator
Founder, Next Gen Chef
Business Development, The Arcview Group
Co-Founder & CEO, SkunkLock, Inc.
Hardware Startup Consultant, Vinyard Product Development
Co-Founder and CEO, Beam
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading entrepreneurs
- Anyone who has an early-stage startup and wants expert feedback
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
We will be selecting people from the audience to pitch, and will do as many as time allows. To prepare, work on your one sentence pitch at http://fi.co/madlibs.
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times