20 North Wacker Drive, #1200
- Start Date: Tue Dec 17, 2019
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
VP of Operations and Sales, MD Metals
Founder and President, DigitalGroundUp Inc. and Digital4Startups Inc.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading entrepreneurs
- Anyone who has an early-stage startup and wants expert feedback
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
We will be selecting people from the audience to pitch, and will do as many as time allows. To prepare, work on your one sentence pitch at http://fi.co/madlibs.
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.
This event is FREE, however, we have a suggested donation of $5 at the door to assist us in covering our food costs.
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available, see our see our list of Startup Resources in Chicago: https://FI.co/startup-resources. Interested in perfecting your pitch? Read our Pitch Deck Guide: https://FI.co/pitch_deck
Related EventsMore events
- Tobias Wittich
- The Place, Charlottenstraße 2, Berlin – Kreuzberg
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times
- Roxette Miranda, Thomas "Tigre" Wenrich, Aaron Chavez, and Bo Megginson
- The LAB, 400 NW 26th St, Miami
- 06:30 PM