We will be selecting people from the audience to pitch, and will do as many as time allows. To prepare, work on your one sentence (http://fi.co/madlibs
) and 3 min voice only pitch.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading entrepreneurs
- Anyone who has an early-stage impact startup and wants expert feedback
- Anyone who looks for advisors and mentors in industry and investment
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or a tech company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.
If you are looking for more information on pitching your startup, see this Startup Pitch Deck Guide
or download startup pitch templates
Some meaningful links:
Pitch preparation: https://fi.co/pitch
Pitch bootcamp with Dirk Lehmann: https://fi.co/event/online-startup-pitch-bootcamp-learn-from-berlin-pitch-guru-dirk-lehmann-berlin-virtual-2022.
Our Graduation pitches from fall 2021 batch: https://lnkd.in/eqrxefhm