FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Jun 08, 2022
- Time: 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
Featured Alumni Include:
- Hanan Shahin: FI Jordan Alumni and Founder of Bloom. Bloom is a try-before-you-buy eCommerce platform where customers try on the clothes before having to pay. They announced receiving pre-seed funding in October 2021.
- Michael Temitope Collins: FI Toronto Tech Corridor Alumni and Founder of Periculum. Periculum uses alternative data to provide credit assessments allowing lenders and financial institutions to lower their risk. They announced $620k in pre-seed funding in October 2021.
- Nana Opoku Agyeman-Prempeh: FI Accra Alumni and Founder of Grow for Me. Grow For Me is a crowdfunding platform helping farmers to scale up their operations. In October 2021 they were selected by Google Black Founders Fund to receive non-dilutive capital.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone interested in joining a startup accelerator
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or a growing company
- Anyone interested in speaking with Founder Institute Alumni
To learn more about Founder Institute's FI 50 global campaign please visit: https://fi.co/50
Related EventsMore events
June 29, 2022Register
- 07:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times