Register below to get the login details
2021 is the time to rebuild. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
- Date: Jul 16, 2020
- Time: 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
- Timezone: America/New York
Who Should Attend?
- Startup investors looking for interesting businesses
- Startup founders, or prospective founders, hoping to learn and improve their pitch
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
Who is Pitching?
We have selected some of the fastest growing companies from the Founder Institute portfolio to pitch on this event, including:
- Prowess Project (http://prowessproject.com): Prowess Project is an Austin FI portfolio company that helps employers find expert talent via IQ & EQ, providing a natural fit and shortened interview/ onboarding process.
- Pynk (http://pynk.io): Pynk is a London FI portfolio company building an investment platform that combines the wisdom of crowds, experts, and A.I. to help you make smarter investment decisions.
- mycoop (http://mycoop.com): Mycoop is a FI Miami portfolio company creating a communication and collaboration hub for buildings, where the right people are always connected to the right tools to be more productive and enjoy life at home.
- Subly (http://getsubly.com): Subly is a London FI portfolio company that enables automatic transcription and subtitling for videos, across multiple languages and all in the browser.
** Even if you can't make the webinar, everyone who registers for the event will receive an audio & video recording a few hours after the event ends.
Related EventsMore events
January 25, 2021Register
- Dirk Lehmann
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times