Register below to get the login details
Help us to build the future. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
- Date: 2020-04-16T11:00:00+10:00
- Time: 2020-04-16T11:00:00+10:00 - 2020-04-16T12:00:00+10:00
- Timezone: 2020-04-16T12:00:00+10:00
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
If you can't make this event, check out our other online startup events.
Related EventsMore events
September 23, 2020Register
- 05:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times