Do you want to start your own technology company, but don't know where to get started? You are not alone. Every day millions of people go to jobs they don't enjoy, but few do something about it. At the “Employee to Entrepreneur” event, you can hear the stories, tips, and best practices of those who left their jobs to pursue their own startup company. Listen to the experiences of people just like you that have made the transition, and discuss any questions or concerns that you have. How do you know if you have a good idea? What are the first steps in an entrepreneurial journey? Join us for a fun evening!
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entreprenuer someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- Journey of EasyParcel & Clarence
- What triggered Clarence to quit his high pay job in UK as Material Science Aerospace Engineer and moved back to Penang?
- Journeys (from EZIVoucher, to JV with Exabytes, EasyVoucher, EasyCorner, Managed Ecommerce, and today EasyParcel)
- What is EasyParcel (some 15 mins intro)
- Why Started EasyParcel?
- What are some of the challenges?
- What’s next for EasyParcel?
What is the Agenda?
6.30pm - 7.30pm - Registration, Light Refreshment
7.30pm - 8.00pm - Welcoming and Introduction of Fonder Institute
8.00pm - 8.45pm - Sharing by Clarence Leong (Founder and CEO of EasyParcel - Exabytes Venture Sdn Bhd)
8.45pm - 9.00pm - Q&A on FI and with Clarence Leong
9.00pm - 9.30pm - Networking
9.30pm - End
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
[Business Leap photo from Shutterstock]