333 Las Olas Way CU1
- Date: Sep 22, 2015
- Time: 06:30 pm - 09:00 pm
- Timezone: America/Halifax
Founder & CEO
CEO, Idea Capital
COO, Ghostpunch Games
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors who fund startups
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
Finding Axis Space: 333 Las Olas Way CU1 (Axis lives inside the tallest blue building in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale: Las Olas River House. Once you are in front of Las Olas River House, follow the map below to walk to the entrance of Axis!)
Las Olas River House Self-Parking: First-come, first-serve $5 (mention to the people at valet that you want to self-park and that you're going to the event at Axis.)
City Parking Garage: SE 1st Ave and SE 2nd St. (Right next to FAU & Broward College)
Related EventsMore events
- 10:00 AM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times