9th Floor, Menara 2, Pillar 12 Jalan Bangsar, Kampung Haji Abdullah Hukum
- Date: Mar 09, 2015
- Time: 06:30 pm - 09:00 pm
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures, Singapore
Jeffrey Paine is the founding partner of Golden Gate Ventures, an early stage technology incubator based in Singapore. Jeff started and manages the Founder Institute in Singapore where he is currently overseeing its expansion in Southeast Asia. Since 2010 the Founder Institute in Singapore has graduated over 60 companies.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on Startup Ideas
- Question and Answer
- Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- 10:00 AM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times