FI50 - See our fastest growing portfolio companies from 2021.
- Date: Sep 18, 2014
- Time: 08:30 pm - 12:00 am
- Timezone: America/New York
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entreprenuer someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
[Business Leap photo from Shutterstock]
Related EventsMore events
December 01, 2021Register
- 10:00 AM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times