3337 El Camino Real
- Start Date: Wed Apr 17, 2019
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
Director of Global Operations, Founder Institute
Co-Founder, Founder Institute
About the Keynote Speaker
Adeo Ressi is CEO of the Founder Institute, a pre-seed accelerator that operates in nearly 200 cities worldwide, and he is a recognized mentor for fast-growing technology businesses. He has pioneered innovations in the protection of founder rights, the raising of early-stage capital and the scaling of new businesses.
Previous to the Founder Institute, Adeo has helped to create nearly $2 billion in shareholder value by founding or running nine businesses, including TheFunded, Game Trust, Xceed and Total New York. In addition, the Founder Institute has helped to create approximately $20 billion more in shareholder value by launching over 3,500 technology companies that have raised an estimated $1 billion from investors.
Adeo previously served on the Board of the X Prize Foundation to pursue his interests in space exploration and techniques to motivate human achievement. He studied architecture and spent time living on a commune to explore his interests in designing better ways to live. Adeo is passionate about inspiring people to achieve greatness.
Who Should Attend?
- Angel and early-stage investors looking to invest in startups
- Graduates, Mentors, and Friends of the Founder Institute
- Anyone interested in launching a technology company in Silicon Valley
- Anyone who is interested in innovative companies coming out of Silicon Valley
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Harmony Oswald, Ryan Micheletti, Mike Suprovici, George Bravo, Kendall Mac Rostie
- Founder Institute HQ, 3337 El Camino Real, Palo Alto
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times