3150 Porter Dr
- Start Date: Wed May 22, 2019
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Managing Director, Golden Seeds
Director of Global Operations, Founder Institute
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors who fund startups
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events. For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available, see our see our list of Startup Resources in Silicon Valley.
Related EventsMore events
Founder Hotseat with Mighty Capital and SaaS Growth Ventures: Pitch Your Startup to Silicon Valley Investors
- Ryan Micheletti, Mike Suprovici, Ron Gentile, Ed Lam, Artem Gassan
- Founder Institute HQ, 3337 El Camino Real, Palo Alto
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times