Lead the future in your city by opening a Founder Institute chapter. Learn more here.
The Thinking Hut
- Start Date: Tue Jun 11, 2019
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Marc Van Oldenborgh
Founder & IP Portfolio Manager, Kepler Vision Technologies
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
- Anyone that wants an understanding of basic corporate law
- Anyone who has questions about incubator/accelerator legal agreements
What are some of the Topics?
- When should you incorporate your company
- What are the steps to incorporate a business
- What agreements should you understand as a founder
- How do you handle cofounders, team members and employees
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Overview of Startup Legal
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
July 14, 2020Register
- Rajesh Voddiraju and Kevin Taylor
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times