via Massimo d'Azeglio 3
- Start Date: Thu Mar 14, 2019
- Starts at: 07:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Entrepreneur in the venture investing arena, founder of ScaleIT and advisor, ScaleIT
Co-founder & Chief Innovation Officer, e-Novia
Creative Future Venture Builder & Investor, otherDOTS
designer blending mindsets, ggutt | otherDOTS
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors who fund startups
- Question and Answer
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
For a list of 80+ VCs, angel investors, and other funding options in Milan, see: https://fi.co/insight/milan-startup-investors-and-venture-capitalists
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times