- Start Date: Thu Dec 05, 2019
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
CEO, Almi Invest
Investment Director, Inventure
CEO & Founder, Ridesum
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors who fund startups
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to Desifer Founder Institute
- Discussion and Networking
The event is hosted by Desifer - a cocreator of new business. We offer corporate innovation services, build digital products and services, and accelerate market launch for emerging startups. Desifer Founder Institute is part of the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator, the Founder Institute, with accelerator programs in 65 countries and a track record from helping more than 4000 startups raise over $900M. Our founders transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build their team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul and Appota – and Stockholm graduates like TrusTrace, Clokka and Maiyak.
Related EventsMore events
- Heislyc Loh, Zhen Hui Low, and Wan Mohd Firdaus
- 05:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times