Mäster Samuelsgatan 20
- Start Date: Mon Jan 13, 2020
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
VP Legal and HR, Automile Inc
Head of Brand Protection/Senior Counsel, Cirio
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
- Anyone that wants an understanding of basic corporate law
- Anyone who has questions about incubator/accelerator legal agreements
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the steps to incorporate a business
- What agreements should you understand as a founder
- How do you handle cofounders, team members and employees
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Overview of Startup Legal
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
The event is hosted by Desifer - a cocreator of new business. We offer corporate innovation services, build digital products and services, and accelerate market launch for emerging startups. Desifer Founder Institute is part of the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator, the Founder Institute, with accelerator programs in 65 countries and a track record from helping more than 4000 startups raise over $900M. Our founders transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build their team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul and Appota – and Stockholm graduates like TrusTrace, Clokka and Maiyak.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times
- Hrishi Rajan, Kevin Albrecht, Julian Lee, and Josep Nolla
- Impact Hub - Jakobsbergsgatan, Jakobsbergsgatan 22, Stockholm
- 06:00 PM