119 Nueces St
119 Nueces St
- Start Date: Thu Apr 04, 2019
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Managing Director, Founder Institute Texas
Co-Founder, Black Women Talk Tech/Fundr
Senior Director of Finance & Operations, NarrativeDx
Principal, Quake Capital
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors who fund startups
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times