At the "The Dos and Don'ts of Pitching" event, you will get to learn the insights of how to perfect your pitch and have the opportunity to test your pitching skills with real valuable feedback. You will learn tips and best practices, and focus on making a long-lasting impact that will grasp your audience even more. How do you know if you have a good idea? How to get feedback without asking for it? Join us for a fun evening!
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make an impactful pitch
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between a good, bad and an ugly pitch
- What to consider before pitching
- How do you know which audience is right for you and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Pitching insights and interactive session
- Question and Answer
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
[Business Leap photo from Shutterstock]