Sacramento State (University Union)
6000 J Street
Lead the future in your city by opening a Founder Institute chapter. Learn more here.
- Start Date: Wed Oct 10, 2018
- Starts at: 05:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Chief Investment Officer, Lagunitas Asset Management
- Moderator: Mariah Lichtenstern - Managing Director, Founder Institute, Sacramento / Founding Partner, DiverseCity Ventures
- Dr. Ping "Tyra" Shao - Professor of Human Resources and Organizational Behavior, Sacramento State
- David Carr, MBA '15 - Team Lead, Content & Social Media Strategy / Senior Communication Specialist, VSP
- Kyle Ellington - Director, Human Resource and Diversity & Inclusion Sacramento Kings
- Saori Marie Choulos, EMBA '1 - Director of Outreach and Business Engagement, Align Capital Region
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching or leading a company
- Any founder who wants to solve important problems (https://fi.co/good) and build a diverse / inclusive company
What are some of the Topics?
- The business case for diversity; do the numbers add up?
- How gender and cultural dynamics play out in the workplace
- What knowledge, skills, and competencies are needed to influence, lead and manage diversity and to facilitate inclusion
- How to access a diverse pipeline
- Creating a culture of inclusion
What is the Agenda?
- Recruitment Fair: 5:30-7:00 PM
- Program: 7:00-8:30 PM
- Q&A/Networking: 8:30-9:00 PM
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times