The Founder Institute, the world's premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, is in the final stage of testing demand for opening a new semester in Melbourne for 2016.
The testing phase ends soon (Aug 17, 2021), so if you'd like to help bring a new semester to Melbourne and get expert help launching a company, complete an interest form today and spread the word.
Over the last few weeks, the feedback we have received in Melbourne has been very positive, and we have received a large amount of support from local startup and economic development organizations. In addition, we have reached out to some of the area's top technology entrepreneurs to support the program.
We are humbled by the list of top local and global entrepreneurs that have pledged their support to mentor aspiring founders in a Melbourne Founder Institute program, providing them with expert training, feedback, and support.
This list of entrepreneurs includes:
- Adrian Stone: CEO, AngelCube
- Bradley Birchall: Director, Asatori Pty Ltd
- Cameron Rambert: Co-Founder & CEO, Frankston Foundry
- Daniel Ringrose: Business Coach, Future Results
- Elyse Maberley: Co-Founder, Meeum
- Grace Wong: CMO & Co-Founder, Liven
- James Bertschik: Co-Founder & COO, Frankston Foundry
- James Martelletti: CEO, Hava
- Jennifer Fein: CEO & Founder, Passel
- John Webster: Founder & CEO, CoRoster
- Kusal Goonewardena: Founder, Kinrgize
- Marshall Hughes: Founder & CEO, Ask Marsh
- Marshall Hughes: Consultant, Ask Marsh
- Martin Nguyen: Dr, WeRoster / Medical Pantry / Anaesthetist
- Matthew Purvis: Managing Director, Managed Business Consulting
- Michael Jankie: Co-founder, LeadChat
- Mohan Perera: Founder, undivide
- Myles Foster: Partners Manager, Payment Rails
- Nathaniel Diong: CEO, Future Minds Network
- Ngoc Le: Co-Founder, Happy Tribe Group
- Oliver Garside: Co-Founder & COO, Rounded
- Paul Devereux: CO-FOUNDER, Cataliize
- Pavel Reddy: Managing Director , Clearpoint Ventures Pty Ltd
- Pete Saunders: CEO, Health Delivered
- Phil Ore: Co-Founder, Marketing Entourage
- Richard Webb: CEO & Co-Founder, Cataliize
- Richard Lin: Investor, AirTree Ventures
- Sameer Babbar: Mr, SVB Group
- Simon Beckett: Managing Director, First Avenue Ventures
- Thin Neu: Co-Founder, HippoBlue
- Tim Koopmans: CTO, Flood.io
- Tom Williams: Principal, InnovationConsult
- Tom Howard: Co-Founder, Adioso
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are serious about launching a startup, the Founder Institute can give you the structured process, constant feedback and evaluation from expert mentors, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company.
If we get enough demand to officially launch a Melbourne - Australia Virtual Spring 2021 semester, then we will secure approximately 10 - 20 additional mentors. In fact, in most Founder Institute semesters the ratio of Mentors to Founders is greater than 1:1.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 90 countries and 200 cities, leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota.